Manager, System Administrator
Who are you?
You are a Lead System Administrator who understands and thrives in a fast-paced organization. You understand that business needs can change and you adapt to meet those needs. You must be passionate and energetic to ensure our customers continuously experience top-notch performance while utilizing highly available, secure products. This role is best suited for a highly organized system administrator with experience in a fast-paced, growing and agile corporation
What you offer
Our ideal candidates will have experience with:
- Administering, troubleshooting, resolving problems, monitoring, and conducting performance management and reporting. This includes patch and capacity management, system upgrades and system monitoring primarily for Linux and AWS environments Additional experience with Windows administration is a nice-to-have.
- Demonstrated experience with Leading teams through various projects, incident remediation- maintenance and support- automation
- 1:1’s with system administrator team members, and measure their performance.
- Continually improving effectiveness and efficiency of system performance using qualitative and quantitative measures
- Detecting, isolating and resolving system issues encountered during operations. Providing documentation and communication on any lessons learned post incident.
- Participate in after-hours on call rotation
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships across all stakeholder groups. Advising influencing and supporting all teams to achieve goals.
- Supporting the implementation, testing and documentation of Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity initiatives.
- Working within the established and documented process for change management to build test and implement approved changes.
Qualifications and Skills
- Energy, passion, and imagination. You will be challenged, and will also have an opportunity to make a difference for children, families, and early childhood educators.
- Experience architecting and designing complex infrastructures.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Windows Server 2008R2 through 2019, PowerShell programming, Hyper-V, Active Directory, load balancing, HA/DR and DNS.
- Ability to provide appropriate, relevant written guidance to stakeholder groups ranging from developers to executives
- Working knowledge of and experience with Agile and ITIL
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a very dynamic environment with changing priorities.
- Confidence to drive accountability for deadlines across departments and organization structures
- Ability to commit time and energy required to meet project schedules and objectives
- An attention to detail, and ability to clearly articulate the status of multiple efforts at any time
- Ability to problem solve and adjust as challenges arise or risks are uncovered
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Linux, preferred
We are based in Medford, Oregon, with offices in Rochester Hills, MI, and Colorado Springs and Denver, Colorado.
This position is based in Denver area.
Who are we?
Procare Software provides software to schools, preschools, and child care centers. Our suite of products helps manage the center, connects parents with schools, & provides teachers with more tools to digitally manage their classrooms. Procare Software is the tool of choice for child-centered businesses.
We are expanding our services suite and growing our teams. If you thrive in a fast-paced, growing organization, enjoy working independently as well as on collaborative teams, and have excellent communication skills- Procare Software could be the right place for you!
We are the largest and leading provider of child care management and parent engagement software, integrated payment processing, technology and services. The company supports over 30,000 preschools, daycare centers, after-school programs, camps and related facilities with a broad product suite that serves the complex and unique demands of the child care market. We help child care centers focus their time on the children and families, not the back office administrative duties. In addition to Procare Software and Tuition Express, the Procare family of brands includes KidReports, SchoolLeader, DayCare Works, SchoolCare works and RecCare Works.
How to Apply
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Drug-free work environment. No recruiters or agencies.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please put the title of the position that you are applying for in the Subject Line along with your name.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE – If you are selected for an interview, a member of our team will contact you.
I would recommend it to any center it is great software & easy to use & useful information.
Our U.S.-based support team is dedicated to providing solutions, training and tools with the option of remote support technology to diagnose and repair your issues.
We also have an entire support website dedicated to helping you succeed with videos, articles, tips, live webinars and more.