Based on your input, we made several updates:
- A clean, modern app for teachers and parents.
- Enhanced attendance features for student check-in and managing classroom location and transitions.
- Tracking sheets are now configurable for all of your needs – from handwashing to communication with families to tracking which students went outside to play each day. Plus, tracking sheets are all in one place, along with improved navigation.
- Improvements to the daily activities feature, which is now cleaner and super easy to use.
- Enhanced in-app messaging functionality, allowing you to send direct or group messages to staff and parents right from the app.
We understand you may have questions about these updates, and we’re here to help. Here is a link to videos, guides and documentation for you and parents, which will make the new workflows and functionality of KidReports easier to use. We also have live training webinars for teachers and directors. You can sign up for the teacher training webinar here and the director training webinar here.