Stay Connected and in Control of Every Aspect of Your Child Care Business
Take the complexity out of running a child care business with solutions that address every facet of your operations, including financial management, billing and invoicing, agency accounting, family accounting, meal and ratio tracking, and more.
Billing, Payments and Invoicing
Track each family’s balance including their history of registration fees, tuition charges, family discounts and payments received. Calculate child care and daycare tuition charges, supply and activity fees, and co-payments and family discounts in seconds for easy billing. You can also manage hourly billing, overtime and late pickup fees with ease.
Automated billing and payments
Set up weekly, bi-weekly or monthly recurring tuition and attendance plans, customizable for each student.
- Process payments online through ACH or credit card.
- Add preset charges to each line item.
- Apply sibling or subsidy discounts (both dollar amount and percentage-based).
- Split fees and create separate accounts for divorced parents, offering each parent complete privacy.
- Separate family co-payments from government agency totals.
- Get a simplified snapshot of each family’s balance.
- Send one-time invoices to families at any time and add preset charges for quick set-up.
Real-time charges based on attendance
Customize our recurring formula for sign-in and sign-out to charge parents only for recorded attendance hours at your child care center.
- Assign activity-based charges for after school programs.
- Customize charges based on room, day and time.
- Add charges for late pickups.
Automated Payment Processing
Take the hassle out of child care billing with a payment processing solution designed specifically for child care businesses:
- Fully integrated with Procare’s software solutions.
- Touchless payment options – electronic funds transfer (EFT), online or completely automated.
- Convenient online and secure payments – ensuring you get your tuition on time.
- Lowest transaction fees.
- Secure & PCI compliant.
Child Care Management
Our all-in-one child care management platform for daycare, preschool and after school programs provides a simple and easy way to track student and family data, ratios, meals, activities and curricula.
Maintain student and family data
Simplify child care administration by allowing quick access to parent and child records:
- Quickly look up parent and child information.
- Manage daycare scheduling.
- Track immunization history.
- Run classroom reports and track bus run assignments.
- Easily create, print and email letters, forms and permission slips.
Procare gives you the tools you need to easily track meals served for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- Record meal counts based on child schedules or actual attendance with details like free, reduced and paid status.
- See meals claimed for reimbursement separate from non-eligible meals.
- Print classroom meal rosters, menus and meal count reports based on age group.
- Procare provides food program information for daycare centers participating in the USDA Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP).
- Food program reports
- Weekly & Monthly Menus
- Meal Roll Call Sheets
- Age Group Meal Counts
- Detailed Record of Meals Served & Claimed
- Monthly Reimbursement Calculation
Plan curriculum and activities
Plan weekly lessons, manage curriculum and assess children’s developmental progress, as well as create and manage child care activities, classes, camps or programs.
- Create and share lesson plans.
- Add unlimited additional lesson materials.
- Leverage pre-loaded state and Montessori standard milestones to track progress.
- Set activity fees to automatically charge the family.
Track child-staff ratios
With our real-time staff and student attendance system, you can easily track ratios and ensure you are always licensing-compliant. You can also set up alert monitoring to get notified when you’re overstaffed or understaffed.
Learn More About Attendance Tracking
Comprehensive Financial Management
Simplify paying bills and tracking expenses as well as handling budgeting and overall financial reporting for the business side of your daycare center, child care center, preschool or similar child-centered business. Get a full understanding of company finances and make profitable business decisions based on revenue flow.
- Maintain a record of your vendors, payment terms and standard expense categories like classroom supplies, maintenance, utilities and rent.
- Establish a budget, enter beginning balances, select a fiscal year and reconcile your checkbook.
- Make journal entries for expenses like bank fees or track credit card purchases.
- Keep your child care center and parents in sync with balances that update instantly.
- Access year-end tax statements available for download by staff or parents.
- Administer and process payroll.
- Access all the statements and reports you need to run your child care business successfully, including:
- Family Account Balance
- Account Activity Reports
- Customer Statements and Receipts
- Aging Reports / Accounts Receivable
- Total Revenue and Income Reports
- Bank Deposit Reports
- Year-End Tax Statements
- Flexible Chart of Accounts
- Income Statement (Profit and Loss)
- Balance Sheet
- Trial Balance
- Budget Variance Report
- General Journal – Summary and Detail
- Checkbook Register Summary
Manage payments from agencies like DHS, DFACS, DCFS, Head Start and similar programs for subsidized child care, daycare and preschool programs. You’ll know how much is owed from each family and agency, and easily monitor outstanding balances from prior months.
Corporations and Franchises
Easily access and export data from multiple child care locations into spreadsheet format. Audit and compare center performance, revenue flow and enrollment. Standard data categories include charges, payments, aging, enrollment, straight and overtime hours (including cost factors), FTE numbers and more.