Child Care Industry Trends
The 2023 Child Care Management Software Industry Trends Report
As child care providers plan for the future, it’s important to be equipped with comprehensive information on what is happening in the industry.
That’s why Procare Solutions conducted an email survey of more than 100,000 child care leaders, managers, teachers and other stakeholders in the early education space to better understand the current state of the industry regarding technology usage. We then compiled thousands of those responses into a report that illustrates benchmarks and how automation can put time back into child care providers’ days.
We hope child care leaders can use this data to better forecast their futures and make plans to grow their business, despite challenges that can seem overwhelming such as staffing shortages, being under-enrolled and pressures that linger from the pandemic.
Some highlights of the report include:
- 58% of centers are not at full enrollment and their biggest challenge is staffing shortages
- About half of centers are still relying on manual processes
- More than a third of centers struggle with registration and enrollment
- 20% of survey respondents cited issues with creating curriculum
- Primary features used by the 48% of respondents using child care management software include child care mobile apps, automated billing and payment processing as well as online registration
Download your copy of the 2023 Child Care Management Software Industry Trends Report to help you achieve your goals and learn more about:
- Software usage
- Parent and family engagement
- Curriculum and early childhood education
- Challenges being faced
- And more!