Procare Solutions and PRNewswire — Procare Solutions CEO JoAnn Kintzel was named to the list of Calibre One’s 2023 ranking of the top 25 women leaders in U.S. private equity-backed software.
The list includes top chief executive officers and presidents leading fast growing software businesses that are backed by prominent private equity firms. They are recognized as some of the highest caliber leaders in the industry.
The 2023 awardees were selected from nominations made by Calibre One’s extensive network of executives, board members and private equity partners. The list highlights the accomplishments of these successful executives with a demonstrated track record of growth and value creation.
We are excited to honor these outstanding executives and their achievements.
In addition to Ms. Kintzel, the 2023 winners include:
- Ashley Andersen Zantop – Chief Executive Officer & Chairman, Cambium Learning Group
- Ashley Glover – Chief Executive Officer, WebPT
- Cassidy Smirnow – Chief Executive Officer, PDFTron
- Christa Quarles – Chief Executive Officer, Alludo
- Christina Kosmowski – Chief Executive Officer, LogicMonitor
- Dana Jones – Chief Executive Officer & President, RealPage
- Dru Armstrong – Chief Executive Officer, AffiniPay
- Elizabeth Cholawsky – Chief Executive Officer, HG Insights
- Heather Brunner – Chairwomen & Chief Executive Officer, WP Engine
- Jamie Candee – President & Chief Executive Officer, Edmentum
- Janine Seebeck – Chief Executive Officer, BeyondTrust
- Jessie Woolley-Wilson – President & Chief Executive Officer, DreamBox Learning
- Kate Bolseth – Chief Executive Officer, Fortra
- Kate Eberle Walker – Chief Executive Officer, Presence Learning
- Kendall Pretzker – Chief Executive Officer, Grace Hill
- Kendra Tucker – Chief Executive Officer, Truckstop
- Keri Gohman – Chief Executive Officer, AbacusNext
- Laura Ipsen – President & Chief Executive Officer, Ellucian
- Marne Martin – President, Service Management, EAM & Global Industries, IFS
- Nina Smith – President, Customer & Operations, Enlyte
- Pam Murphy – Chief Executive Officer, Imperva
- Sheryl Hoskins – Chief Executive Officer, Litera
- Susan Arthur – Chief Executive Officer, CareerBuilder
- Teresa Mackintosh – Chief Executive Officer, Trintech
For more information, please visit: https://www.calibreone.com/Top25Women2023
About Procare Solutions
For more than 30 years, Procare Solutions has been the leading provider of child care management software, family engagement, integrated payment processing, technology and services. The company supports more than 37,000 child care centers, preschools, daycares, afterschool programs, camps and related facilities with comprehensive software that has the power to manage every aspect of their business, enrich classroom and family interactions, and automate the payment process. Procare offers web-based, on-premises and cloud hosting solutions and supports customers of all sizes from single-center operations to complex multinational enterprises. For more information, visit ProcareSolutions.com.
About Calibre One
Calibre One works with the builders of great companies, helping them to create diverse and high-performing leadership teams. It provides executive search and human capital advisory services to public companies, venture capital and private equity firms, and portfolio companies within the technology, financial services, healthcare, industrial and consumer sectors. For over 20 years we have operated from three principal hubs: San Francisco, New York and London. It also has offices in Menlo Park, Los Angeles, San Diego, Chicago and Dallas. Its deep networks span these key hubs which it leverages to help clients ranging from iconic giants to venture capital-backed market pioneers to build relationships with the world’s most talented people.
SOURCE: Calibre One