View the “New Staff Attraction & Retention Strategies for the Post-Covid Economy” on-demand webinar to learn best-in-class attraction, hiring and retention strategies that will work for your child care business.
The service industry, and especially the field of education, has been slammed by the so-called “Great Resignation” and people’s increasing unwillingness to work for low wages in challenging jobs, even when those jobs have high levels of fulfillment and meaning. The ECE industry is reeling from this crisis in record proportions. In this ground-breaking new webinar, join ECE business expert Kris Murray for NEW ideas and a fresh approach on winning the staffing war through best-in-class attraction, hiring and retention strategies that will work for any child care business.
Get Your On Demand Webinar Today
In this on-demand webinar, you will learn:
- What other leaders in our industry are doing that is WORKING to get to fully staffed and stay there
- 3 ways to improve your “staff attraction plan” and get more applicants in the door, today
- New pockets of opportunity for where to find more teacher candidates
- How to use automation to improve your hiring process and save precious time while increasing response and engagement from applicants
- 4 ways to set your company above and apart from other potential employers
- 3 innovative ways to increase your staff retention and engagement
- And so much more
Complete the information above to access the webinar on demand so you can watch at your convenience.
“Having Procare at Ridge Kids Academy has helped us tremendously. Teachers are spending a lot more time in the classroom versus outside of the classroom creating lesson plans!”
–SARAH MILLER, RIDGE KIDS ACADEMY, INC.