Early Childhood Learning for Centers and Programs
The youngest years of a child’s life are some of the most important to set them up for long-term educational success. With Procare Solutions, you can plan weekly lessons, manage curriculum, and assess children’s developmental progress.
How can Procare help with Early Childhood Learning?
Easily view developmental progress for all students.
Create weekly lesson plans and tailor curriculum to your school.
Customize your assessment standards to fit your needs.
Share assessment portfolios with parents.
Track student progress with observations.
Build Lesson Repository
Manage all lessons and add labels and associated milestones.
Ready to get started?
Discover how Procare has helped hundreds of thousands of early childhood professionals streamline student attendance tracking and more.
Weekly Lesson Plans
Plan out your lessons for each room or age group.
- Create and share lesson plans
- Add unlimited additional lesson materials
- Capture state standard milestones with lessons
Track Early Education Milestones
No more recording your assessments on paper. Use our fully customizable templates for measuring each child’s progress. Procare offers each of the 50 State Assessment Standards and more, including NAEYC, California DRDP and Early Learning Foundations Standards. And if you have a customized assessment of your own, you can use that too.
- Customize each of your domains and milestones
- Comply with any state’s required learning standards
- Use your own progress labels to track development
- Build student development portfolios
Capture Daily Observations on Mobile
Simply take a picture or record an observation and Procare will automatically attach them to a student’s portfolio.
- Log observations or draw from other recorded activities
- Share daily observations with parents (optional)
- Attach pictures and specific milestones to each observation